Have You Been Injured in an Accident?
If you are serious about getting compensated for your injuries then you need a personal injury attorney in Charleston, SC who’s experience speaks for itself.
Russell D. Hilton, Charleston Personal Injury Attorney has over 15 years of combined experience in courtroom, jury trial and private practice defense work. Not to mention, he served as a prosecutor for Dorchester County and supervised all cases prosecuted during his last two years at the Solicitor’s Office.
People injured due to the negligence of another turn to Russell D. Hilton when they need help assessing their claim, negotiating with insurance companies, getting compensated for medical bills and or loss of wages and last but not least–negotiating a fair settlement.
Most important, they just want peace of mind knowing someone is looking out for their best interest.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
A lawyer with experience in these cases can make a huge difference.
If you have been injured, the first thing you need to do is know your rights.
Fortunately, the law provides a remedy when things go wrong.
If you were injured by a dog, then take the steps to protect your rights.
If someone wrongfully takes a life the law requires that they pay.
Nursing Home Abuse
Holding healthcare providers accountable is important.
Slip & Fall
If you weren’t warned and you were injured, you may be entitled to recovery.
Products must be safe for their intended purpose and clear warnings for use.
If you were injured while using a product for its intended use, call today.
Send a Direct Email
Get your free in-person consultation.
Let’s talk about the details of your case. Contact Russell D. Hilton for your free in-person case evaluation.
104 South Pine Street, in Summerville South Carolina
Three Reasons People Like Working With Russell D. Hilton
He’s easily reached and promptly returns phone calls.
He sticks to the facts and delivers on his promise.
His experience speaks for itself as do testimonials from past clients.
What He Will Do For You.
As your personal injury attorney, Russell D. Hilton will assess and evaluate your case to ensure you have a valid claim.
He will negotiate with the insurance company to ensure a fair settlement. He will immediately seek medical coverage so you can get proper treatment for your injuries.
Last but not least, he will handle all of the paperwork; therefore, eliminating the mental and emotional burden you are likely experiencing from the chaos brought on by your injury.
Evaluate and asses your claim.
Haggle with the insurance company.
Immediately seek medical coverage.
Handle all of the paperwork and legal documents.
Negotiate to obtain a fair settlement.
Ease stress so you can focus on healing.
People Want To Know
Real answers to the questions you’re asking yourself right now.
What’s it like working with me?
If you’re looking for someone to represent you in a tough time knowing that you can rest assured that you have the best representation possible, then you’re in the right place.
How many cases have I handled?
What do you consider to be your unique strengths?
Here’s what I can tell you: I’m honest and candid. I take pride in being approachable and friendly and if I don’t know the answer to your question, I’ll tell you.
Academics & Achievements
I find it difficult to talk about myself, so I’ll make this as quick and painless as possible.
- Born and raised in the Lowcountry of South Carolina in Berkeley County
- Attended Berkeley County Schools from K -12
- Obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice and a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science from Charleston Southern University, graduating cum laude
- In 1999, began a career with the Solicitor’s Office of the First Judicial Circuit of South Carolina with Solicitor Walter Bailey
- Went to law school in 2002 at Mississippi College School of Law
- Selected for Law Review, Moot Court and won awards for legal writing and research
- Served as a clerk for Barnwell, Whaley, Patterson, & Helms, of Charleston during a summer at home
- Graduated law school in 2005. Graduating magna cum laude and in “Top 5” of graduating class
- After graduation, continued career with the Solicitor’s Office in the First Judicial Circuit as an Assistant Solicitor
- In 2011, became Senior General Sessions Court prosecutor
- In 2013, established a private practice with a goal of providing quality representation for quality clients
- 2015 Dorchester County Bar Vice President
- 2016 and 2017 Dorchester County Bar President
- Member of DUIDLA, NACDL, SCACDL, Dorchester Bar, Berkeley Bar
- Highest AVVO Ranking of 10 stars
- Private Pilot currently seeking an instrument rating
- Avid Fly Fisherman
- Bass and Keyboard Player
The Rules of Professional Conduct require disclosure that this is a “Testimonial” about the attorney. Please be aware that any result achieved on behalf of one client in one matter does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
Russell and his staff was a answered prayer , very professional worked diligently on my case for the best outcome would highly recommend his service's
Russell Hilton represented me in a case that turned out to be long and arduous. He maintained professional composure throughout the entire process and in the end his decisive nature resulted in a victory for me. Would I hire him again? Without question. Would I recommend him to a friend? Absolutely.
Get in touch.
Send a Direct Email
Find a Personal Injury Attorney Near You
Wrong city? Here are some nearby places.